Producers of vegetables in Finistère - Brittany
The Cooperative La Bretonne is an independent group of vegetable producers established since 1910 in Finistère, Brittany. La Bretonne is selling its production under the brand of the same name.
Optimal quality market garden products
Thanks to the fertile soil and the temperate climate of the Brittany coast, our vegetables benefit from an ancestral know-how. All our production is grown in open fields, while respecting very strict guidelines.
This allows a diversified range throughout the seasons:
- Artichoke (Camus & Castel): 850 tons from May to December
- Purple artichoke (bouquets & bulk): 1 400 000 heads from May to December
- Broccoli: 100 tons from June to November
- Cauliflower: 2 200 000 heads from January to December
- Cabbage: 110,000 heads from November to April
- Chou Romanesco: 50 000 heads from August to December
As well as our quality approach, our aim is to guide and support our producers towards continual certification processes (GLOBAL G.A.P ...) audited annually by independent organizations.
Infrastructure adapted to the production of vegetables
Our packing and shipping station is located in the heart of Saint-Pol-de-Léon’s vegetable land and divided into the following distinct areas:
- A platform where members deliver their products
- A mixed aggregation area
- 4 storage and cold storage cells with a capacity of 40 pallets each
- A refrigerated preparation and shipping area with hydraulic docks